quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

     Hi, i'm Margarida but you can call me Daisy, I am the biggest fan of Bethany, and will shortly I discovered a wonderful thing ... she's my cousin, I'm Portuguese as she is and I am the Mota family and after much searching I discovered how materials are .
    I'm radiated from there, never stop to think about his actions amusing.
                  I wanna be like you :) Bethany

Follow me on twitter : @littlebarbies_2
Or more importantly: @macbarbie07
And go to :  #HeyBeth
My favorite video is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vBRgvftFxA


5 comentários:

  1. Eu tenho um colego que acho que tambem é primo delaa! Já falaste com ela??
    p.s. o qu e que Margarida tem a ver com Daisy?? Nao percebi...

    www.theglampanda.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lol -.-'
    Daisy é margariga em inglês -.-'
    eu sou fã, ela é uma pessoa espectacular, tens uma sorte em ser prima dela ...
    #BethanyLover

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Margarida,
    I am writing to ask you if you would let me have this domain (bethanymota.blogspot.com). You have not used it in four years, and I think it should go to someone who will use it often.

    Please comment back your thoughts!
    Thank you!
    -Bethany Mota (Motavator)

    ResponderEliminar